Volvo Hiring B.Com, M.Com, BBA and MBA
Volvo is hiring an experienced Fixed Asset Accountant at their Bangalore location. You will be monitoring and analyzing business transactions according to IFRS and Volvo Group Financial Policies and Procedures.
The complete details of this job are as follows:
What will you be doing:
- Records of business transactions related to the General Ledger
- Preparation of financial reports
- Daily contact with clients within assigned area of responsibilities
- Participation in internal and external audits
- Understanding of Interfaces and impact on financial statements
Qualifications for this Job:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Finance.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience within Fixed Asset accounting, reconciliation, Month end close reporting processes, financial reporting.
- Experience in working with Excel, Access and Power Point are required
- Preferably experience in working with SAP Exposure to GL, AP, AR, FA Module.
- SAP Master data maintenance – FI/CO
- Good working knowledge of Fixed Asset cycles, Investment management, Capex budget, Capex budget initiation, Capitalization, internal order creation, WBS element creation, Order / WBS settlement of AUC, retirements, transfers, Forex gain / loss, inter / intra asset transfer, scrap / sale of assets etc.., Fixed asset reconciliation & Monthly reporting.
What Skills are Needed:
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Strong analytical skills
- Solid knowledge about data validation, presentation, and interpretation
- Fast learner ie, able to learn the basic accounting flow in the different systems used and transform data into usable information.
- Thorough, detailed, and responsible
- Teamwork attitude and service minded
- Good IT skills/technical expertise
- Flexible to work in shifts.
- Commitment, self-reliance, and accuracy
- Ability to contribute various lean ideas, process improvement initiatives to drive efficiency in process.
- Preferable experience from the Manufacturing industry/ shared service experience is a plus)
Join Studycafe Membership to Download File and Apply
The link to Apply for this Job Vacancy is given in the attached PDF