Mercedes-Benz India has inaugurated the country’s first ‘Integrated AMG Performance Center MAR2020’ outlet in one of the key emerging markets for luxury and performance cars – Ahmedabad. The AMG Performance Center is strategically located in the city’s prime locale of Thaltej.
Martin Schwenk, Managing Director and CEO, and Sanjay Thakker, Chairman & Founder of Group Landmark inaugurated the Integrated AMG Performance Center MAR2020 outlet.
The new Integrated AMG Performance Center will provide an exclusive and customized Mercedes-AMG brand experience for performance motoring enthusiasts. Providing a luxurious and immersive brand experience, the AMG Performance Center integrates the MAR2020 format, the modern retail format of Mercedes-Benz, based on the four pillars of Design, Architecture, Customer, oriented processes, and Digital enhancements.
The Integrated AMG Performance Center also marks India’s first dedicated MAR2020 EQ Display, Mercedes-Benz’s EV sub brand, highlighting its future luxury EV portfolio. With this AMG Performance Center, Mercedes-Benz India now has five AMG Performance Centers in the country, located in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad.
Martin Schwenk, MD and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India said, “We are excited with the potential growth of Mercedes-Benz and AMG brands in Gujarat. Successful enterprises combined with rising aspiration among the young patrons to own a luxury brand, have firmly Classified as MB Internally driven Mercedes-Benz’s growth trajectory in Gujarat. To cater to the enhanced demand of AMG vehicles in the market in particular, we are introducing India’s first ‘Integrated AMG Performance Center MAR2020’ outlet in Ahmedabad. This Integrated showroom will feature the country’s first dedicated MAR2020 EQ Display, underlining our future EV offensive in the coming months. We remain highly bullish on the potential of Gujarat to become a leading luxury car market in the future and are confident of strengthening our footprint with the best of products and services for our discerning customers.”
Sanjay Thakker, Chairman & Founder of Group Landmark, commented, “We are extremely proud of our long-standing association with Mercedes-Benz, the most aspirational automotive brand across the globe. To cater to the increasing demand of AMG vehicles, we are thrilled to excite our customers with a brand-new Integrated AMG Performance Center MAR2020 in Ahmedabad. This modern luxury facility creates an unparalleled emotional setting that matches the special atmosphere of our AMG customers’ first introduction with AMG brand and products. With this unique facility we strongly underline our aspiration to grow the AMG brand in the market, and we are deeply committed to offer customers a thrilling experience, synonymous with AMG.”
Highlights of the AMG Performance Center
The AMG Performance Center marks multiple firsts in Mercedes-Benz’s customer experience offerings, including India’s first-ever integrated AMG Performance Center and EQ display in MAR 2020 format
– High-quality interiors with exclusive furnishings and a palette of colors representative of AMG creates an exclusive atmosphere for driving enthusiasts
– Specifically designed for AMG aspirants; sales and service experts trained through such scrutinized process that ensures first-class service delivery at every touchpoint of the customer relationship
– The performance center is integrated with Mercedes-Benz’s signature brand presentation in retail, MAR 2020, with a focus on the four pillars of Design, Architecture, Customer oriented processes, and Digital
– The new showroom will showcase Mercedes-Benz series car and super luxury range and offer an exclusive Mercedes-AMG product experience to the Indian performance purists.
– The 1S facility displays 9 cars and is spread across 9,000 square feet and is manned by 37 professionally trained staff.
Mercedes-Benz targets Ahmedabad as an emerging market for AMGs
With this AMG Performance Center, Mercedes-Benz India now has five AMG Performance Centers in the country, located in Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad.