Indonesia Diesel Genset Markets, 2021-2022 & 2030: Rise in
Dublin, May 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The “Indonesia Diesel Genset Market Report: By Power Rating, Application – Latest Trends, Competition Analysis and Demand Forecast to 2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The estimated Indonesian diesel genset market in 2021 was worth $ 339.9 million, and it will reach $ 504.5 million by 2030, at a 4.5% CAGR between 2021 and 2030.
The key reason behind it would be the high frequency of power outages in the country owing to its poor grid infrastructure and high incidence of natural calamities, such as earthquakes, incessant rain and flood, and volcanic eruptions.
For instance, during February-April 2021, certain parts of Indonesia were ravaged by floods and rain, which led to a massive power outage. Moreover, the country faces a critical shortage of coal, with mining firms deliberately not meeting their targets to supply 25% of the output to domestic power plants. Further, the government estimated in May 2021 that across the country, 500,000 households were still without a grid connection.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, diesel genset sales dropped massively in the country because of the closure of major industrial and commercial spaces and challenges in the import of these systems and their components. However, as the lockdowns have now been lifted, economic activity is resurging. Moreover, on January 12, 2022, the country lifted the ban on the arrival of people from overseas, which is a positive sign for its tourism sector.
Key Findings of Indonesia Diesel Genset Market Report
- Till now, gensets with a power rating of 5 to 75 kVA have witnessed the highest sales (in terms of volume) due to their lower prices and popularity in small industries, residential facilities, telecom towers, commercial complexes, restaurants, and hotels.
- However, high-power variants are now beginning to trend in the Indonesian diesel genset market because the government is strongly focusing on the development of industrial and social infrastructure.
- For instance, the National Medium-Term Development Plan (2020-2024) entails spending $ 412 billion on the construction of highways, buildings, roads, ports, and refineries, thereby driving the demand for gensets for powering construction equipment.
- Among the residential, industrial, and commercial sectors, the industrial sector will now rapidly increase the procurement of such power generation systems in the country in the coming years.
- In this regard, the Making Indonesia 4.0 initiative, which aims to make the country a global manufacturing hub, will be a key Indonesian diesel genset market growth driver.
- In the same way, the high population of the country has made the residential sector the greatest user of gensets. This is also attributed to the large number of people who do not have grid connections, thus depend on gensets.
- Cummins Inc.
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Deutz AG
- Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction Co. Ltd.
- Kohler Co.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Rolls-Royce plc
- Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Aksa Power Generation
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Research Background
1.1 Research Objectives
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Analysis Period
1.4 Market Data Reporting Unit
1.5 Market Size Breakdown by Segment
1.6 Key Stakeholders
Chapter 2. Research Methodology
2.1 Secondary Research
2.2 Primary Research
2.3 Market Size Estimation
2.4 Data Triangulation
2.5 Notes and Caveats
Chapter 3. Executive Summary
Chapter 4. Introduction
4.1 Definition of Market Segments
4.1.1 by Power Rating
22.214.171.124 5 Kva-75 Kva
126.96.36.199 76 Kva-375 Kva
188.8.131.52 376 Kva-750 Kva
184.108.40.206 Above 750 Kva
4.1.2 by Application
220.127.116.11.1 Retail Establishments
18.104.22.168.3 Telecom Towers
22.214.171.124.2 Energy & Power
Chapter 5. Industry Outlook
5.1 Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199 Rise in Demand for High-Power-Rating Diesel Gensets
188.8.131.52 Growth in Industrial and Construction Sectors
184.108.40.206 Power Outages
220.127.116.11 Growth in the Telecom Sector
18.104.22.168 Impact Analysis of Drivers on Market Forecast
22.214.171.124 Harmful Effects of Diesel Gensets
126.96.36.199 Growing Demand for Generators Based on Alternative Fuels
188.8.131.52 Impact Analysis of Restraints on Market Forecast
5.2 Impact of Covid-19
Chapter 6. Indonesia Market Size and Forecast
6.2 Market Volume, by Power Rating
6.3 Market Revenue, by Power Rating
6.4 Market Volume, by Application
6.4.1 Commercial Market Volume, by User
6.4.2 Commercial Market Volume, by Power Rating
6.4.3 Industrial Market Volume, by User
6.4.4 Industrial Market Volume, by Power Rating
6.5 Market Revenue, by Application
6.5.1 Commercial Market Revenue, by User
6.5.2 Commercial Market Revenue, by Power Rating
6.5.3 Industrial Market Revenue, by User
6.5.4 Industrial Market Revenue, by Power Rating
Chapter 7. Competitive Landscape
7.1 Market Share Analysis of Key Players
7.2 Diesel Genset Offerings of Key Players
7.3 Competitive Benchmarking of Key Players
7.4 Recent Strategic Developments of Key Players
7.4.1 Product Launches
7.4.2 Other Developments
Chapter 8. Company Profiles
8.1 Business Overview
8.2 Product and Service Offers
8.3 Key Financial Summary
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/u2wb8d
Indonesian Diesel Genset Market