Free Money for College || St. Petersburg College
Up to $15,000 in funding assistance is available per student for:
- Occupational skills training
- Registered apprenticeships and pre-apprenticeships
- Degree completion
Funding covers tuition and other costs for more than 80 programs at SPC. Earn your credential tuition free in a variety of areas: the arts, business, education, engineering, manufacturing and building arts, health sciences, legal studies, public policy, public safety, science, social and behavioral sciences/human services, technology, and veterinary technology.
Additional funding options also are available for Pinellas County residents interested in training within the information technology field.
General eligibility requirements for tuition assistance includes:
- Residency in Pinellas County
- Enrollment in SPC as an incoming or current student
- Registration in an SPC program aligned with a wide range of targeted occupations
Not sure you’re eligible? Don’t assume you won’t qualify. Applicants are considered on a case-by-case basis and additional eligibility criteria can vary. You can talk directly with a CareerSource counselor who will review your individual circumstances.