EYEWEAR Stagiaire – Area Sales Travel Retail EMEA job with Kering
Kering Eyewear is the world leader in Luxury and Hi-End Eyewear (Frames & Sunglasses), developing a unique ‘ensemble’ of powerful brands. We design, develop, manufacture and market to customers and consumers the most desirable frames and sunglasses in two fast growing segments: Luxury, Sport & Lifestyle. Through our industry expertise, we empower our brands to go beyond their limits in this high potential business category, supporting their capacity to lead and innovate in Eyewear, to realize their artistic and financial potential, in the most imaginative and sustainable manner.
You will be responsible for supporting the Travel Retail EMEA Team ensuring Kering Eyewear Brands Presence, Image & Sell out in accordance with Sales organization, Maison guidelines, Go to Market & Trade Marketing strategies. You will support EMEA sales plans by client, aimed at delivering brands objectives. You will develop an existing business managing customer relationships while looking for additional opportunities aimed at expanding the current business.
How you will contribute
- Actively support the achievement of sales targets by executing the channel strategy in the assigned Travel Retail EMEA customer perimeter.
- Manage and develop the Brands portfolio, increasing channel sales and profits in the EMEA region.
- Analyze Sell In, Sell Out and Stock data monthly to monitor each customer’s performance against predefined targets.
- Support the identification of new business opportunities by strengthening the relationship with target customers in the EMEA region.
- Manage sales and product inventory planning with its channel customers to maximize warehouse efficiency and service level.
- Develop the Brand Equity of Kering brands within the Travel Retail channel, through the proper implementation of Trade Marketing strategies.
- Support the management and coordination of customer appointments during sales campaigns with Trade Marketing and Sales Support: preparing business updates; defining assortment catalog; presenting new collections
- Coordinate business functions (Trade Marketing; Sales Support; Logistics; Credit; Finance; etc) to ensure the best level of service to our customers.
Who you are
- A recent graduate in Marketing or Business Management
- With strong focus on results and respect of deadlines
- Commercial mindset and attitude
- A dynamic, proactive, flexible, curious individual, fast learner and committed to teamwork
- A strong teamplayer
- Problem solving skills and analytical thinking are a must
- Clear and open communication
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- With passion and enthusiasm
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Basic knowledge of Italian language
Why work with us
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Kering adventure in a moment of extraordinary growth and become part of a thriving team in a global luxury group that offers endless possibilities to learn and grow. Talent development is a managerial principle at Kering and we are committed to fostering internal mobility. Our common vision promotes leadership skills and helps every employee reach their full potential in a stimulating and fulfilling workplace environment.
Student (Fixed Term) (Trainee)
KERING EYEWEAR SPA