Diebold Nixdorf Shareholders Re-elect Directors and Pass All Company Proposals at Annual Meeting
HUDSON, Ohio, May 6, 2022 / PRNewswire / – Shareholders of Diebold NixdorfIncorporated (NYSE: DBD) today re-elected its full slate of directors and passed all other proposals at the company’s annual meeting.
The following directors were re-elected to the company board by shareholders:
- Arthur F. Antonretired chairman and chief executive officer, Swagelok Company
- Bruce H. Besankoretired chief financial officer, Kohl’s Corporation
- Reynolds C. Bish, chief executive officer and director, Kofax Limited
- William A. (Bill) Bordencorporate vice president, worldwide financial services, Microsoft Corporation
- Ellen M. Costelloretired chief executive officer, BMO Financial Corporation and US country head, BMO Financial Group
- Phillip R. Coxpresident and chief executive officer, Cox Financial Corporation
- Dr. Alexander Dibeliusmanaging partner, CVC Capital Partners GmbH
- Matthew Goldfarbspecial advisor to the chairman, LICT Corp.
- Gary G. Greenfieldnon-executive chairman of the board, Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated; executive advisor, Court Square Capital Partners
- Octavio Marquezpresident and chief executive officer, Diebold NixdorfIncorporated
- Kent M. Stahlretired partner, Wellington Management Company
- Lauren C. Statesretired vice president, strategy and transformation, IBM Corporation
About Diebold Nixdorf
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) is a world leader in enabling connected commerce. We automate, digitize and transform the way people bank and shop. As a partner to the majority of the world’s top 100 financial institutions and top 25 global retailers, our integrated solutions connect digital and physical channels conveniently, securely and efficiently for millions of consumers each day. The company has a presence in more than 100 countries with approximately 22,000 employees worldwide. Visit www.DieboldNixdorf.com for more information.
SOURCE Diebold NixdorfIncorporated