Aeropay’s ACH Integration with Flowhub and other Digital Transactions News briefs from 4/28/22 – Digital Transactions
April 28, 2022
Acquiring, Automated Clearing House, Competitive Strategies, Digital Currency, Electronic Bill Payment, Issuing / Originating, Marketing, Mobile Commerce, Mobile Wallets, Person-to-Person Payments, Point-of-sale, Transaction Processing
- Aeropaya specialist in payments for the cannabis industry, announced it and Flowhub, a point-of-sale platform for cannabis dispensaries, will work together on enabling automated clearing house payments via Aeropay for more than 1,000 dispensaries using Flowhub’s software.
- Paysafe Ltd. said it is expanding in the auto-finance market through a deal to offer its Paysafecard online cash service to customers of Exeter Finance LLC.
- Social Life Network Inc. said its Decentral Life unit has launched a platform to allow companies to adopt blockchain technology.
- American Express Co. said an integration with Billtrust will enable suppliers to ease acceptance of AmEx virtual cards. Billtrust is a receivables and business-to-business payments provider.
- Money transfer provider Remitly Global Inc. said payment services using Visa Direct, the card brand’s push payment option, are now available to Remitly’s Canadian customers.
- The Clearing House Payments Co. LLC, EBA Clearing, and financial-messaging service SWIFT announced they will launch a pilot by year’s end for immediate cross-border payments, dubbed IXB, with participation from banks in Europe and the United States. EBA Clearing is a European payments-technology provider.
- P97Networksa US-based provider of mobile-payments technology for petroleum retailers, is working with Viva Energy Australia to launch Shell Card Go, a mobile app for fleet managers and drivers in that country.
- The Western Union Co. launched digital-money transfers in Jordan through the Zain Cash mobile wallet. Zain is a mobile telecom operator in the Middle East.
- Payment authentication and monitoring provider Outseer named John Filby its chief executive. Most recently, Filby was CEO at Global Holdings and prior to that was president of the Financial Services Segment at Deluxe Corp.
- DipJar, a technology platform provider for donations, said it is opening a new headquarters in Pittsburgh. The new office adds to the company’s office in Boston.
The Judiciary Committee of the US Senate heard testimony Wednesday from witnesses both for and.